Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem with version change Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
s7010452
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Location: Thailand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote s7010452 Replybullet Topic: Problem with version change
     Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 8:46pm
I once using Crystal report 9 and It work fine till I've to work with XI. I have an error in sql expression field that can't work with this expression that once work with Crystal report 9  
 
SELECT unit_price_a
  FROM fm_contract_price
 WHERE org_code = "FM_CONTRACT"."ORG_CODE"
   AND vendor_code = "FM_CONTRACT"."VENDOR_CODE"
   AND product_group = "FM_CONTRACT"."PRODUCT_GROUP"
   AND contract_date = "FM_CONTRACT"."CONTRACT_DATE"
   AND contract_no = "FM_CONTRACT"."CONTRACT_NO"
   AND ROWNUM = 1
 
Thanks in advance
 

 
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 10:43pm
I think the SQL is incorrect. Shouldn't you be joining the "fm_contract_price" table to "FM_CONTRACT"? I don't see it anywhere in the SELECT statement.

Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
s7010452
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Location: Thailand
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote s7010452 Replybullet Posted: 25 Jun 2008 at 12:51am
Sorry to this late to reply but I have figure it out I just simply put "()" over those Expression above and Its work sry again for being so silly
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum