Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Export Editable RTF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
celina1307
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote celina1307 Replybullet Topic: Export Editable RTF
     Posted: 17 Jun 2008 at 8:17am
Hi!
 
I'm using Crystal Reports 2008 and I want to export a report to an Editable RTF file to edit it with Microsoft Word. After export, everything in the report seems ok except the justified of all paragraphs. At the end of each line there's something like a 'line break', so I can't even justify them with the Microsoft Word because I have to delete all 'breaks'. Does anybody can help me?
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
ntang
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote ntang Replybullet Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 9:09am
Hi celina1307,
I was just wondering if you solved this issue or have a work around for this. My problem is similar to yours. I have a few crystal reports that i want to export to PDF, but the justification on the last like is screwed up because of insertions of section breaks around text for each page. I know this is an old post, so I'm hoping that you'll still receive this and have an answer for me. Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum