Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Writing Code
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer
:
Writing Code
Topic: .NET Crystalreportviewer on demand sub reports
Author
Message
Matt
Newbie
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Topic: .NET Crystalreportviewer on demand sub reports
Posted: 06 Jun 2008 at 6:56am
More tales from my voyage into the world of embedded reports.
I have a web page that displays reports in a Crystalreportviewer control, nice.
When I choose to view a plain old report all is well, Lovely.
But, when the report I view has on demand sub report I get a 'Load Report Failed' message, bad.
Could it be that on demand sub reports can't be used with the Crystalreportviewer?
Anyone know????
With all due respect.
IP Logged
Matt
Newbie
Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 8:06am
Yes, I know because I worked it out.
You can do on demand reports, the problem here was yet another 'rights' type issue.
Getting this 'CrystalReportViewer' thing to work has been a pain in the neck. If anyone wants to try it and gets stuck, please ask.
Here ends the lesson.
With all due respect.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.