Joined: 31 May 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Move graphic based on imported value? Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:30pm
Hi,
I'm a complete newbie to CR, but I'd like to find out if it can do what I want before I spend a lot of time learning how to use it. Basically, I would like to pull data from an Excel spreadsheet and create a document that looks like this:
I don't think CR's built-in charts can create this type of graphic. Could I get CR to alter the horizontal position of each marker graphic based on the value of a specified cell in Excel?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum