Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
matt1361
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote matt1361 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Viewer
     Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:28pm
I have recently started using the add command feature because I can do so much more with it.  My reports work well in the designer.  However, when I go to run them within the viewer I receive a logon failed message.  Database Vendor Code: -30082. 
 
Does anyone know what I am doing incorrectly?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:55pm

Can you get a report with just tables instead of a command to work in the viewer?

Is the viewer application also located on your workstation (or a computer with the Crystal Designer app on it) or is it on a separate server?  If it's on a seperate server, can the server "see" the database?  (i.e., Does it have the right database client software (if needed.)  If you're using ODBC, is the same ODBC DSN set up  on the server as on your workstation?  Etc.)
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum