|
hi - I can't seem to get this working.
I have data that looks like:
Salesrep budget_period1 budget_period2 budget_period3 100 5000 5500 6000 110 8000 8030 7500 ...and so on.
For a selected salesrep, I need to produce a line chart graphing the budget for each period, so that the periods are across the bottom axis. My problem is that I need to have a date field to use for the "on change of" field for the chart (otherwise I just get distinct points on the chart, and no lines)
I thought I could do something like this:
create a group for each of the budgets and in each group place a counter formula that increments for each group - so that group 1 is for budget_period1 and the formula returns "1', group 2 is for budget_period2 and the formula returns 2, etc.
But my counter formula uses "while printing records" and then I can't use this in the chart.
Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be? Is there some other way to do this?
|