Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: insert dynamic images Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
madu
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote madu Replybullet Topic: insert dynamic images
     Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:54pm
please sumone help me
 
i need to insert images from the mssql server to crystal reports 9??
 
is this possible in this version?
sadasdasdasd
IP IP Logged
Iago
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Quote Iago Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:29am
Sorry I do not know, but I do the same thing in XI r2.  I place company logos on letters for our clients.  The SQL server type is image for the field.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum