Joined: 19 May 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Update of Sub Report Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:56pm
Hi All,
I am working with a sub report.
In the main report I have selected the option "Edit Sub Report", but what ever changes I have done is reflected when I click on the same option in the main report.
But when I open the rpt file of the sub report the changes are not reflected, I have refreshed the folder as well as re-opened the solution.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:31pm
Once you import a subreport from a file into another report, the two are basically disconnected.
However, if you have "Re-import when opening" turned on (right-click, Format Subreport, Subreport tab) then if you edit the subreport file and save it instead of the subreport copy that's in your main report. The main report will reflect the changes the next time that you open it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum