Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Customer Info - Multiple Years Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
igendreau
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote igendreau Replybullet Topic: Customer Info - Multiple Years
     Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:07am
Guessing this is fairly simple, I just don't know how to set it up.  I need to setup a report that groups horizontally instead of vertically.  Normally I do reports that will have a group (2007) and then all the customer sales for that year, then a second group (2008) and all the sales for that year.

What I need is a list of customers, then two columns, 2007 and 2008.  I need my records to group in those columns so that in the end I'm looking at Customer A, 2007 Sales, 2008 Sales all on one line.

Just not sure how you group your records to make that happen.  Any direction would be great.  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Savan
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 162
Quote Savan Replybullet Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:34pm
this can be done using cross tab report or by sql query
Thanks
Savan
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum