Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Load report failed. Windows app. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kate1p1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 May 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote kate1p1 Replybullet Topic: Load report failed. Windows app.
     Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:26am

A while after upgrading our windows application to VS2005, we started to get this error.  The application works fine for all users except 2 computers that are getting the error. (stack trace below).  It is intermittent and occurs on several crystal reports.  I've had their Crystal Reports uninstalled and then reinstalled, but the error continues.  Any ideas what this problem is?  Thanks for any help.

Load report failed.

CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine - at CrystalDecisions.ReportAppServer.ReportClientDocumentWrapper.EnsureDocumentIsOpened() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.Load(String filename, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass.Load(String reportName, OpenReportMethod openMethod, Int16 parentJob) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.EnsureLoadReport() at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.SetDataSourceInternal(Object val, Type type) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.SetDataSource(DataSet dataSet) at ParkRec.clsReports.GetDailyAccountReport(DateTime dtBeginDate, DateTime dtEndDate, String strFacID) at ParkRec.frmDailyDeposit.btnDepositsAccount_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)



Edited by kate1p1 - 15 May 2008 at 10:27am
kate1p1
IP IP Logged
kate1p1
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 May 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote kate1p1 Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 5:05am
I just wanted to put a follow-up note in this entry.  I checked all of my Crystal reports.  We had upgraded to VS2005 recently and I noticed that some of the reports would have fields and labels hanging over the right edge of the report area.  I cleaned these up and it seems as if it may have helped.  I'm not sure, but it's all I can think of.
kate1p1
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum