Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Column Organization Problem in a Cross Table Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
WwiloO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 May 2008
Location: Belgium
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote WwiloO Replybullet Topic: Column Organization Problem in a Cross Table
     Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:56am

 

 

Hello,

 Sorry for my bad English, but I have a serious problem with a report.

It's the first time that I use a cross table in my report.

I need to product this sort of table:

 

 

 

Ctrl

1A

1B

1C

1D

2A

2B

2C

2D

2E

3A

3B

4A

4B

TOT

BXL

12

1

5

 

1

2

1

 

2

 

4

2

3

1

22

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

London

9

3

3

1

2

1

3

1

1

 

4

1

2

4

26

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

1

2

4

9

Paris

9

1

1

 

 

 

1

 

 

1

3

3

5

4

19

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Mexico

23

2

 

 

6

 

 

 

1

 

2

 

5

3

19

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Berlin

11

 

4

 

5

 

1

 

 

 

2

1

 

4

17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

1

New York

15

4

7

 

4

 

2

5

1

 

3

 

3

1

30

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Amsterdam

21

2

 

1

1

1

2

2

1

0

1

0

4

1

16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Dublin

18

3

 

 

6

 

3

 

1

 

 

 

1

 

14

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Toronto

23

1

2

 

2

 

1

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Rio

17

2

3

 

4

 

 

 

1

 

2

 

5

1

18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Total

158

19

25

2

31

4

14

8

9

1

21

7

28

19

 

12%

16%

1%

20%

3%

9%

5%

6%

1%

13%

4%

18%

12%

 

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

2

2

2

4

 

 

I can build my "right" table with 2 measures and 1 parameter in vertical column (Town) and with categories on horizontal column (1A, 1B,...)



Edited by WwiloO - 14 May 2008 at 12:01pm
IP IP Logged
WwiloO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 May 2008
Location: Belgium
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote WwiloO Replybullet Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:01pm

So this Tab :

 

 

 

1A

1B

1C

1D

2A

2B

2C

2D

2E

3A

3B

4A

4B

TOT

BXL

1

5

 

1

2

1

 

2

 

4

2

3

1

22

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

London

3

3

1

2

1

3

1

1

 

4

1

2

4

26

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

1

2

4

9

Paris

1

1

 

 

 

1

 

 

1

3

3

5

4

19

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Mexico

2

 

 

6

 

 

 

1

 

2

 

5

3

19

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Berlin

 

4

 

5

 

1

 

 

 

2

1

 

4

17

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

1

New York

4

7

 

4

 

2

5

1

 

3

 

3

1

30

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Amsterdam

2

 

1

1

1

2

2

1

0

1

0

4

1

16

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Dublin

3

 

 

6

 

3

 

1

 

 

 

1

 

14

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Toronto

1

2

 

2

 

1

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Rio

2

3

 

4

 

 

 

1

 

2

 

5

1

18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

 

 

But I can't find how I could insert my first column in my result table "Ctrl" in this tab. It's a sort of second table in this table.

I have the measure in my data, but If I had the column, I obtain

|       Column 1       |

|Column2|   Total    |

 

In place of

 

Column 1 | Column 2|

 

 

Have you a proposition?

 

And I need this first column data’s for % in bottom of my tables ...

 

Thanks

 
PS : Sorry for this post in two parts, but when I Post all in one, I give an error (500).

 



Edited by WwiloO - 14 May 2008 at 12:05pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum