Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Remove the Low Value Posted: 13 Mar 2007 at 3:02pm
Is there a way to remove the last line of a Crystal Report by Group.I’m trying to remove the lowest score on a report.I created a formula where @Score <> minimum(@Score), but if I have more than one score that is the same and the minimum, then it removes all of them and I only want one removed. So, I am hoping I can sort in descending order and remove the last line.Any ideas?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 13 Mar 2007 at 3:16pm
You can use the Suppress property with Crystal functions to disable the last line in the group. There is the OnLastRecord() function, but I think that only applies to the whole report and not the group (but you should check it out in case I'm wrong). You can also look at the function Next(field) which tells you the value of the next field. Use it with the grouping field and suppress it when the next field is not equal to the current field value.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum