Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Linking In Crystal Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
shifty
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote shifty Replybullet Topic: Linking In Crystal
     Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:49am

Hi

 
I am linking 5 tables together, when I click done in the linking screen in database expert I get an error saying the following.
 
"Your Current Link Configuration Contains Multiple Starting Points"
 
Apart from what it says above, what does this error mean?
 
 
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:39pm
It sounds like CR can't figure out which table is the starting point for all the links. I would try to add a couple tables at a time and see which one causes the error. This should help debug what makes that table different from the rest.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum