| Author |
Message |
ChrisJ517
Newbie
Joined: 21 May 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
|

Topic: Help with date forumula Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 8:26am |
|
I have a field that shows the invoice date (inv_date) and I need to go 15 months from that date using a formula. I know how to add days, but is there a way for months? (adding days doesn't work right since there are some months with more days than others)
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
ChrisJ517
Newbie
Joined: 21 May 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
|

Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 1:12pm |
|
Anyone?
|
IP Logged |
|
andymc
Newbie
Joined: 17 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
|

Posted: 30 Apr 2008 at 1:17pm |
DateAdd ("m", 15, {inv_date})
m is for months
q is for quarters
d is for days
yyyy is for years
|
|
Andymc
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|