Topic: Create String from Grouping Info Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 12:43pm
I have a group based on an item. An Item may have several attributes. Rather than have an item then take 5 lines for attributes I would like to take the group's attributes and create a string with them. I would then like to display the string with the group.
ie. Item
att 1
att 2
att 3
att 4
att 5
would look like Item att1, att2, att3, att4, att5.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 3:53pm
I just posted the answer for this over the weekend. Please review the last couple days posts and you'll see how to do it.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum