I have some 16 digit numbers in one of my reports and Crystal seems to be automatically rounding these even though I don't have rounding selected in the formatting. It seems fine for shorter numbers. Does anyone know a way around this?
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 25 Apr 2008 at 9:18am
Just a shot in the dark, what happens if you convert the field to a string using a formula? Does it still round? 16 digits is a large number and I am wondering if CR has a size limit as to how it deals with numbers by default. Perhaps someone else on the forum has a better thought.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum