Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 6:29am
i would union my div-region-city view to a distinct div-region-'all' view so that you would have atleast one value for every div-region combination even if there are no cities.
At the report or stored proc level you would have to code some logic to handle the 'all' value for cities.
Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 8:47am
Report Guy,
Thank you. Part of my report is having a dynamic parameter where I could select All and then get all the cities.
Is this possible? If yes, How?
I am only using crystal reports. I am aware that having a Stored proc or query in the command object will not allow me to select a value from the dropdown in dynamic promt.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum