Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Print report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Stacey Doan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote Stacey Doan Replybullet Topic: Print report
     Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 12:41pm
I have a problem with print out report. I created a report then add new page with condition formular.... I got the report set to new page when criteria met. because printer set up print out 2 sides... so report start new page but on the other side of the page ( not start with new separate page)
 
What I want to do is when it start new page. I want to print new page (not the other side of a page). Does it relate to printer set up? Can Crystal set it into seperate page? if it relates to printer set up? what option should I use? Many Thanks
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 5:57pm
If a printer is designed to print on two pages, I don't see how CR can do anything about that. In the old days, you could send control characters to a printer to force it to eject paper and stuff like that, but I don't think you can do that with Crystal Reports.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum