Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Combining Multiple Rows into 1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rusty
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote rusty Replybullet Topic: Combining Multiple Rows into 1
     Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 10:07am
Hi, I am working on a Payroll report. Under Taxes, I need to display multiple Tax Codes with their amount. But, I want to display all Tax Codes and their amounts for each employee on the same row. Currently, I have grouped by Employee and it is giving me multiple rows - one row per Tax Code. How can I display all Tax Codes and their amounts on 1 row per employee? Please help. Thanks

Edited by rusty - 11 Apr 2008 at 10:26am
IP IP Logged
jgh1204
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote jgh1204 Replybullet Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 12:39pm

On the detail record, create a formula for each tax type that returns the tax value in each column.

empnum      taxtype   amt         fedwh         medicare       FICA
employee1  fedwh     240.00     240.00
employee1  medicare   20.00                         120.00
employee1  fica            50.00                                              50.00
grouptotal                 310.00      240.00          120.00         50.00
 
then hide the detail records.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum