Topic: Formula to retrieve data from multiple fields Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 3:00pm
Hello, I did not see a place to post for my version so I will try here. I am using Crystal 8.5 to design a report based on a SQL database. I am having a hard time figuring out how to write a formula that will return a value when the data could be in one or more of 8 fields in the same table. It does not matter which field the data is in, only that I can retrieve it to do further sorting. Does anyone know what function to use when you are looking in multiple fields?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum