Topic: Tool bar buttons Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 1:20pm
I have Crystal .Net running on two servers. On one server I can see the tool bar buttons on the top of the reports that are called from a .net application using Crystal .net version 11 R2 is installed in both. On the other I can not.
I have the crystalreportviewers115 folder in both.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 5:27pm
Thanks for the update. I'll make a note of it for future posts.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum