Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Incorrectly displayed number fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
claci
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote claci Replybullet Topic: Incorrectly displayed number fields
     Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 2:51am
Hello,
I have a strange problem:
I have created some reports which contain numbers. I  formatted them to show values in the following format:
XX.XXX,XX
 
On my machine I get all records correctly, for example:
A, USD 11.310,00 or
B, USD 16,675.16
 
However the values are displayed on my collagues's machine wrongly:
(only where the data value doesn't contain decimals)
 
the above value( A,)  is being shown as USD 113.10
 
(B) is correct, because of the existing decimals.
 
I have compared all settings but couldn't find the root of the problem.
Can you please advise what might be the problem?
Thanks everyone!!!
Smile
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 6:47pm
Have you checked the settings on the local machine by going into the WIndows Control Panel? There are international settings there as well.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
claci
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote claci Replybullet Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 12:07am

Hi,

Yes i checked the control panel / regional options / number.
 
Everything is the same. So I have no idea... :-(
What do you suggest?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum