Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Getting error "not a valid win32 application"
Author
Message
sangi
Newbie
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Getting error "not a valid win32 application"
Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 5:28am
Hi,
I have CR10 installed in my PC.
I can open all .rpt files through the CR application. But when I double click the .rpt file I get the error '.rpt is Not a valid win32 application'.
I tried by right clicking-->open with---->browse->CR10... this also didn't work..
Please help me to resolve the issue..
I have windows XP professional.. I
Thanks in Advance.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.