Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Something that is probably really simple.. but... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
williadw1955
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote williadw1955 Replybullet Topic: Something that is probably really simple.. but...
     Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 5:59pm
We have a partner in Japan that had Crystal Reports XI Server and Developmental tools installed on a server. Someone there did an upgrade and lost some of the developmental tools, specifically the CR XI  Report Editor itself.
 
What is the best way to get the editor back on the server? They don't have a clue how to do it and I cannot go there to help them.
 
I am assuming it is on the Developmental Disks, but I dont want to tell them the wrong thing to install.
 
Thanks!
Don
IP IP Logged
Iago
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Quote Iago Replybullet Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 2:19pm
First try this locally before sending them the instructions.
Second you need the key codes
Third is simple.  The BO website has a full install of CR that you can download from the sp2 section.  I think it will work with XI and XI r2 keys.  It will install as standard, pro or dev depending on the key you have.  I do not think the CRS key will work.
Now the language issue is something I have no experiance with
 
 
Service Pack 2 - Full build  - ZIP - 1.03 GB - released April 2007
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum