Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Topic: Sort Based on Parameter Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 3:17pm
How can I use the results of a parameter field to sort data? I actually want to sort the results of a group based on a parameter field. My accounts are sorted alphabetically and I want to sort the records returned from within each account based on a parameter field.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 7:07pm
You can sort the use a parameter to sort records in a group, but not for detail records. Since you are a registered member of the ebook area, you can read about it online here: http://members.crystalreportsbook.com/books/?p=62
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum