Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cannot trigger Crystal Report Wizard in Access Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
viachan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote viachan Replybullet Topic: Cannot trigger Crystal Report Wizard in Access
     Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 8:21pm

Hi all,

I have a problem when I add crystal report in Access 2003 Report panel.
Error Number 3625 and Error Number 91 appeared.
 
The wizard cannot trigger.
 
Access hangs and need to be stopped by three buttons.
 
Could any one help me?


Edited by viachan - 30 Mar 2008 at 8:23pm
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 11:33pm
I've never heard of adding a Crystal Report to Access. I'm not surprised that it crashes. Unless you know something I don't, Access can only run Access reports.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
viachan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote viachan Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 12:23am
I can add crystal report viewer at Access. I think I can add crystal report designer in Access 2003. Becasuse I need to 'setText' in the parameter of the report.
Now I add a stored procedure to add paramter in the table and retrieve it.
Wowo.....Cry
DisappointedCry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum