Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: loop for date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
enjyshahin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote enjyshahin Replybullet Topic: loop for date
     Posted: 28 Mar 2008 at 1:29pm
Dear All
 
I have application that manage Contracts
I have "Contract sign date" field datatype = Date that have sign date
I have "pay type" field that have values "Annualy, Semi Annualy, Quartly"
I have "Contract duration" field datatype = integer that have contract duration (e.g. 3 years or 5 years or ... etc)
 
I will give an example for what I want:
 
Contract sign date = "01-04-2006"
Pay type = "Semi Annualy"
Contract duration = 3 years
So, each payments will be every 6 months, the payment sequence will be 01-10-2006, 01-04-2007, 01-10-2007, 01-04-2008,01-10-2008
the payments are
 
I want to retrive the first value that is greater than now, from the previous dates will be 01-04-2008
 
I want the formula code, I know it will be loop, but I want to know how to do this loop
 
Thanks All
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum