Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Cross table - wrap Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 11:13pm
I have subreport (can grow checked) with cross table NxM (can grow is disabled, I can't check it). How I can wrap this cross table when N (column count) is big. Now table is cuting.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 11:16pm
You want to wrap it so that the second half drops below the first half? This feature isn't available. CR with expand the cross-tab to the next page over.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum