I have created an Invoice Report for a Shipping Dept as follows:
Group1 - 'Dept#' 'Dept Name'
Group2 - 'Carrier' 'TotalCarrierPieces' 'TotalCarrierCost'
Group3 - 'Class' 'TotalClassPieces' 'TotalClassCost'
Group3 is Grouped in Specified Order as Either 'Presort' or 'FirstClass' and is conditional to Group2 Carrier = USPS
That all works fine. However, I need to add a PerPieceFee At the Group3 Level is 'Class' = 'Presort'
I have also accomplished this using a FormulaField in Group3 Footer so that the Fees Display under the Presort Line.
My Problem is I need to ADD the Presort Fees Calculated to the Total Displayed as the Group1 TotalCarrierCost
EXAMPLE:
100 Accounting
UPS 2 $20.00
DHL 1 $10.00
FEDEX 1 $11.00
USPS 200 $82.00
1stClass 100 $41.00
Presort 100 $41.00
PresortFees $01.20
TOTAL 204 $123.00 <- I need this value to reflect the additional 1.20 in fees that were calculated but not part of the actual field Data.
As you can probably tell from my attempts to communicate this I am very much an amature at this 'coding' stuff, I know enough to be dangerous.
I figure I have to create some variable and then use that to add to the Summary Total for Group1. Or use Running Totals or something, but I cannot figure out how to make this work. I have created functions that pass the test but the value never includes the value from the formula field, I'm assuming since it is not a 'stored' value.
Any help to get me on the right track would be much appreciated, this is only thing keeping this from being a completed report.
Thanks in Advance!
Dean