Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Grouping from Summary Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
LotMan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote LotMan Replybullet Topic: Grouping from Summary
     Posted: 20 Feb 2008 at 12:47pm
I am trying to set up range groups for a clients last years sales based on a summary of all invoice totals from last year.  I know I can do this if I have a data field that has this total sales amount, but how do I do this off of a summary I created? 
IP IP Logged
wangyu
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote wangyu Replybullet Posted: 20 Feb 2008 at 11:52pm
sample please...Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum