Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Combine Groups for Drill Down Posted: 20 Feb 2008 at 6:55am
I have a report with three groups. The second and third groups are Hidden (drill Down OK). I would like Groups 2 AND 3 to be displayed when the First Groups is selected. This is how I would like it to work
Group 1
Group 1
Group 1
Select Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
Group 2
Group 3
Group 2
Group 3
This is how it does work
Select Group 1
Group 2
Group 2
Group2
and you have to select Group 2 to see Group 3 and then only for Group 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum