Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Exporting rreport as .PDF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Edchad5533
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote Edchad5533 Replybullet Topic: Exporting rreport as .PDF
     Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 2:18pm
I have written a report which is run thru the Managment Console for Crystal creating a PDF that is emailed. I've been asked to outline with a box various portions of the header. The alignment looks OK in Crystal, but the alignment is slightly askew when viewing the PDF. I believe it being caused bacause of the PDF of which I have no control. Users are insisting it be fixed. Is there anything I can do thru crystal to correct this problem?
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 11:16pm
Alignment can give weird problems right when you least want it. I would try moving the box around, changing the width, etc. to see if anything triggers it to convert better to PDF. It's really experimentation for problems like this.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum