|
Hello,
My first post to this group and I apologize if this is an elementary question or has been answered somewhere else and I just did not find it.
Basically I am looking for a way, either a selection formula or a field formula, to tell the report that if this one specific field is 0 or null then don't show up in the report. I only want data in my report that have values in this one field.
I am working with an inventory list of items. The report works great, but there are a couple of lines of blank data and I am not sure where they are coming from, but I don't want them there. I don't have access and our IT department sucks to deal with this from the SQL server side of things, so I figured it would be possible to delete them through a formula, but that is what I can now not figure out.
Any help will be appreciated for this probably elementary and Crystal Reports 101 question.
Andy
|