Thanks guys,
I read the last post in that thread, and I've done all of that but it's not working out the way I want it to. I've also tried to do a cross tab report to fit the data in and that isn't working either.
What I'm essentially trying to do is create a sales tracking sheet for each sales rep we have in our company. The report should show the reps' monthly sales over the last three years (including 2008). I was hoping I could have the years show up beside each other so that January 2006 is beside January 2007 which is inline with January 2008, etc... I also wanted to calculate the precent differences from one month to the next. i.e. I want to be able to show that a certain sales rep is up 5% from Jan 06 to Jan 07 and up 2% from Jan 07 to Jan 08. NONE of this is working out for me, please help :(
Thanks in advance...