|
Hello fellow Crystal members,
I created a crosstab showing montly revenue over a couple of years. Since november and december are still to come, 0 or - is shown in the table for those months.
I created a diagram based on the crosstab and want the diagram not showing the 0 fields in the crosstab, do you have any suggestions on how can I do that?
Thanks a bunch!
Rick
Edited by RickVan - 20 Oct 2016 at 11:02pm
|
|
HI Rick,
Do you have November,2016 and December,2016 columns in your database ? If this data is not available then you will not get this information in your cross tab.
You can go for below work around :
Create a excel, with all years and months and left outer join with your database table.
Now use excel Month column as a column values in your cross tab, rows and summarized columns can be from your tables.
This will display 0 values for November and December.
Thanks,
Sastry
|