|
I am relatively new to Crystal Reports and I am attempting to create a cross tab report against a Viewpoint Vista table where the group the Name#2 row by phase code groups rather than individual phase codes.
Example: Phase codes 100000 through 199999 would be one phase grouping, codes 200000 through 299999 would be another and so on.
Currently, the design looks like this:
row1 Job Costtype 1 CostType 2 and so forth row 2 all Phase $$$$ $$$$$
Currently Row#2 Name displays rows by each individual phase code for the applicable job.
I would like the rows to be in the phase groups that would produce Multiple rows; 010000, 190000, 200000 where each row would summarize the totals from all the inclusive phase codes from each group. The Group name would be @PhaseGrp which is defined by formula, which I am not sure is correct.
row 1 Phase Gp Costtype 1 Cost type 2 and so forth row 2 10000 $$$$$ $$$$$ 30000 $$$$$ $$$$$ Next grp
Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Edited by $$Dr - 30 Apr 2016 at 1:20pm
|