|
I have a report that has serveral groups etc. There are two cross tab reports, one at a group level and another in report footer.
Report with groups:
Group 1 - Department
Group 2 - Question status Failed or Passed,
Group 3 - Employee ID
I create two summary fields in the report – one called Failed Count and one called Passed count (which is counting the employee id on each change in the group 3 )
I inserted these two fields into a cross tab.
I need to insert one more formulas that takes the grand total of the failed count and passed count (by department, failed, employee id) divided by the failed count ( by department, failed, employee id) = failed percent.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!
Cervello
|
|
Which version of Crystal are you using? (Please go to Help>>About and get the full version number from there!)
Also, you have the equation backwards for getting the percentage. It should be
Number failed / (Number Failed + Number Passed) * 100
Or, using the Crystal percentage operator, you can do something like this which will do the division and then automatically multiply by 100:
Number failed % (Number Failed + Number Passed)
How you get to this data will depend on which version of Crystal you're using.
-Dell
|