Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports - Shared Variables Only Last Entry Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rhcmw
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote rhcmw Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports - Shared Variables Only Last Entry
     Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 5:37am
I have a report with seven sub-reports linked and sharing number variables to the next sub-report with the end result calculating on the main report. I am on the last sub-report and I can't get the shared number variable(s) to go with the appropriate empid. I have two shared number variables empid and totalcomp. I have tried many different things to get it to work correctly. The problem is that the shared variable will only list the last record in the shared variable but that is wrong because the I have the shared variable totalcomp involved in a calculation, but the totalcomp is different based on each empid. If I needed to get rid of the empid I could probably but my thought was to use it to match the empid i have in the report doing the calculations. I am not familiar enough with arrays if that is what is needed.
I would appreciate any help. Thank you. Richard
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum