Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Breaking Top of report into smaller groups Posted: 29 Jan 2008 at 9:08am
I was asked to create a summary of the top 40 accounts with the accounts grouped by 10 ( Top 1-10, top 11-20, top 21-30, top 31-40). I was asked to do this as a first page summary. I know I have to use a subreport to this. Doing the top 40 is not a problem, but splitting it into the smaller groups has proved to be extremely difficult. Nothing I've tried even comes close to working. Is there someway to do this? Thanks in advance.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum