Topic: display dates Posted: 22 Sep 2015 at 12:10am
hello, i have two parameter field in crystal reports:
01/01/2014:?stardate
05/01/2014:?enddate i want a result like this: 01/01/2014
02/01/2014
03/01/2014
04/01/2014
05/01/2014 please help
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 6:06am
So you want Crystal to auto generate the dates (I am assuming at the detail level)? If so, I think it would be possible in a formula, but if that date range does not correspond to a date in the database then I am not sure what kind of results you will get.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 10:02am
That will definitely work. I did not completely understand what you wanted to accomplish. FYI: If you want the beginning date and number of months you want to display tied to the start date and end date. Your formula could be easily modified.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum