Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Picture Field In a Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
annieavila
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Apr 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote annieavila Replybullet Topic: Picture Field In a Report
     Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 11:37am
Using version 14. I don't know anything about crystal reports, I have no idea how or what database to connect to.
I'm trying to figure out crystal reports by myself and so I am a little clueless. I use a real estate data base called REA or REALNEX. I am attempting to create a report that I can load into REA with certain fields that will be generated when I run my report template. I am attempting to include a picture field that will be filled in varying on each property's picture. Is there a way to create a picture path that will fill in when I run the crystal report template in REA? I have figured out how to create a report template that runs in the REA program that I use I just can't figure out how to have it generate the images.

Edited by annieavila - 16 Sep 2015 at 12:25pm
annie a.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum