Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: cross tab - supress weekends Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Lord Yorkshire
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Quote Lord Yorkshire Replybullet Topic: cross tab - supress weekends
     Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:28am
we have a report shows sales on a daily basis. I want 1 month to fit on 1 page. because a very small number of sales occur on a weekend, at the end of a month, I could have 31 lines, but really, I am only interested in the total plus mon - fri, however the total needs to included all sales.]

Current

Fri 70,000
sat 1,00
sun 500
mon 70,000
Total 141,500

What I would like is

Fri 70,000
Mon 70,000
total 141,500

is this possible.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:50am
Use a filter to only return weekdays.  DayofWeek({Datefield}) > 1 and Dayof Week({Datefield}) < 7  (unless you want to change the first day to Monday, then do this DayofWeek({Datefield}, crMonday) < 6)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum