Topic: Crystal 2008 Repeat Report Header Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 4:31am
Hello, I'm a noobie to Crystal so here's my dilemma. Working in Crystal 2008 with a canned report from Sage. I've unscrewed it to where I want it, yet I can't get the header to repeat on every page. The header has just a text field, a couple special fields like page number print time and one parameter field. The name of the section is RHb for report header b. How can I get this to repeat on every page and generate a page number?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 5:03am
What section is the header located? If it is the page header it should do it automatically unless there is a formula to suppress it. If it is a group header then there an option in the Group Expert (Also can get there from the Insert Group) to have it print on each page.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 4:17am
as kevlray indicates your issue is that you are using the Report Header (RH), not the Page Header (PH).
The RH prints once for the entire report. A PH will print on each page unless it is suppressed in some fashion. Move your fields onto the PH
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum