Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Display data horizontally Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bal1
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote bal1 Replybullet Topic: Display data horizontally
     Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 5:17am
Hi,

I'd like to drag a field on my report in Details but have the data display horizontally. How can I do this?
Kind of like a crosstab but I don't really have any rows. My rows will just be text objects.
Thanks

Edited by bal1 - 30 Jul 2015 at 5:20am
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 5:42am
I know of only one way and that is to group the data and create a formula to build a string in the details, then display the string in the Group footer.

detail formula:
shared stringvar somestring;
somestring := somestring+{textfield}+" "


GF formula
shared stringvar somestring;



IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum