We have a simple formula that barcodes the description of our items. Problem is that the description needs to be uppercase but when I use the command it doesn't format as I expect. Is there anyway I can change this? I am unable to do it in SQL, the procedure is copy written. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 7:14am
Perhaps I am not understanding what you are doing.
I assumed you needed to add a description text field next to a bar code field. Is that not accurate?
The production boss tells me that, the barcode field, when scanned doesn't produce all uppercase letters, they then, need to alter the lowercased letters. The description field is already on the form.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 7:32am
What I am understanding is that you need to alter your barcode source.
Not sure I can assist with this.
perhaps someone else that has more barcode experience will jump in.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum