Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: One crystal reports on two pages Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
john.rambo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Jul 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote john.rambo Replybullet Topic: One crystal reports on two pages
     Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 12:17am
Hi!

I have problem with one of reports in crystal. I need report on format A4 with 1 one row with many column. The page orientation I changed on horizontal, but is still not enough.

Is this possible to get reports with one row on to pages (the header on each of this page is different)? It's very important to save my format - when one row on first page grow on second page i need this same formatting.

I try set mutliple column and that is Ok - only on reports details, but page header out of margin is block.

Have you any suggestions how to create this report?

Thank's for help, or suggestions.

John
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum