Joined: 25 Nov 2014
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Grand Total For Sub Report to Main Report Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 9:11am
Good Day All
I was wondering if i could get some help with my challenge ?
I have a report that has totals in form of a subreport.
When i double click the subreport it shows me just one figure. In the main report i see many figures.
I would like to add up all the totals and bring the grand total into the main report? Can someone advise me how to do this?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 6:13am
Basically you will need a formula that does a manual running total with the values (shared variables) from the sub-report. You did not state where the sub-report was located Group Header, Group Footer, Detail, etc..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum