|
Have created a report with three parameters. First parameter is for a customer number. The second and third are for Project Numbers (to and from in a range) for this customer.
The report works perfectly in all aspects except when the parameter for the Project numbers is a different length. The report in this case returns nothing.
So for example if I input my Customer Number in the first parameter and leave the Project Number parameters (to and from) blank it returns all the Project Numbers for that customer. Perfect.
If I input that same customer and I input a range this time, for example 1-LM to 9-LM the report returns all project numbers within that range. Perfect.
If I input that same customer and I input a range this time, for example 1-LM to 10-LM the report is blank. Incorrect.
If I input that same customer and I input a range this time, for example 10-LM to 15-LM the report returns all project numbers within that range. Perfect.
So obviously if the length of the parameters in the to and from are a different length the report doesn't work.
The parameter information in the to and from is a string field.
Not sure what is going on.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
|