|
Hello...
I'm doing a report in Crystal XI R2 Development version and I show it with visual basic6 . I have two parameters that must be required in the loading of report. One of them should be loaded via combo. If I write these 2 values the report load properly . But if I point to one of the parameters to be loaded dynamically in a combo from one of the fields of the command I use to generate the report, a prompt is shown requesting user and pass.
Connection credentials are assigned to all tables in the report in this way:
For Each crxTable In report.Database.Tables
crxTable.ConnectionProperties.DeleteAll
crxTable.ConnectionProperties.Add "DSN", "xxx" 'DSN
crxTable.ConnectionProperties.Add "User ID", "xxx" 'UserID
crxTable.ConnectionProperties.Add "Password", "xxx" 'Pswd
Next crxTable
Why if I apply the data to parameters in text mode Crystal does not request connection credentials but if the parameters are requested via combo those credentials are requested ?
How I can prevent connection credentials being requested ?
I searched a lot to all sides without results and urgently need these parameters are requested by combo without asking for connection credentials.
Thanks in advance
Edited by mapon - 25 Jun 2015 at 2:07am
|