Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Topic: Chart from a cross tab Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 5:59pm
Hi there, I need your help. I made across tab which row are years and columns headers are the name of the 12 months. there are number counted as values. I need to make a stack chart with the year as X axis and the values in the columns segmented by each months.
e.g cross tab
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun
2012 33 45 65 56 44 85
2013 22 32 45 74 105 99
2014 102 96 100 66 88 90
2015 45 66 60 12 60 75
a second axis with the total by month has to be added.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum